ERGIL’s Air Receiver would serve as an integral part of any compressed air system as it serves as temporary storage. It allows the system to perform efficiently and is built exceptionally durable and strong. They last many years and are able to handle the pressures of everyday use. Air Receiver is required to store compressed air so that it can be used when needed.
Compressed Air Receivers play a very important role in compressed air systems with multi purposes by the value of their design. Compressed Air Receivers also enhance the service life of compressors. They can be designed both- Vertical and Horizontal.
- The receiver tank acts as a reservoir of compressed air for peak demands.
- The receiver tank will help remove water from the system by allowing the air a chance to cool.
- The receiver tank minimizes pulsation in the system caused by a reciprocating compressor or a cyclic process downstream.
- Stores pressurized compressed air.
- Helps to maintain constant pressure downstream.
- Cools the compressed air.
- Helps to separate oil & moisture from compressed air.
- To allow the compressor to have the optimum level of rest.
- Equalizing the pressure variation from the start/stop and modulating the sequence of the compressor.
- Storage of air volume equals the variation in consumption and demand from the system.
- Collect condensate and water in the air after the compressor.