Model No: 1100
Storagetech™ Oil Skimmer is a compact easy to use self adjusting floating oil skimmer for daily and emergencyuse to clear undesirable oil, filth and dirt. Thanks to its effective design, it is one of the best methods forclearing scum. It is the mostsecure way to operate compared to other methods, such as use of hand heldvacuums, absorbent blankets and similar materials that can be both dangerous to handle and are difficult todispose of. You can use Storagetech™ oil skimmers for open waters, such as lakes, as well as tanks,separators and silos.
- Inner ire material is 316 SS – Gives crush strength to the hose,
- Alternative spiral with outer wire compresses and seals hose wall Polypropylene fabric – Provides chemical resistant bore,
- Flanges: Carbon Steel 150 Ibs RF (Stainless Steel available option),
- Swaged Ends: Carbon Steel (Optional: Stainless Steel) and Stainless Steel ferrules,
- Assembly of Side Plates – Side Plates: Galvanized Carbon Steel (Optional: Stainless Steel or specified coatings),
- Increased corrosion resistance/compatibility with other products,
- Bolts, nuts, sleeves, and spacers are stainless steel,
- Flanges Bolts and Gaskets – Gaskets: 150 lb spiral wound Stainless Steel, Bolts: A193-B7, Hex Nuts: A194-2H.
- Carbon and stainless steel choices are available.
- Easy to install. You do not need a special tool or experience to install the Storagetech oil skimmer.
- You do not need a special tool for maintenance.
- Oil skimmers are painted and lined to protect it against corrosive factors.
- This model comes with Stainless steel line pipe if requested.
- With a control wand or by using guide ropes tied to the handles, you can move it in the water.
Storagetech Oil Skimmer with it’s new design
Most Effective area has been established utilizing pivot masters and centralised swivel joint systems that supporting vertically positioned pontoon system has been carried out perfectly by preventing eccentricity from the axis and system has been supported by the specially designed triangular legs to make the system completely fixed and stay stabilised for preventing any obstacle originating from vibration caused by wave sources.