Floating Suction Units are the most ideal approach for taking out contaminated product from storage tanks. As the bottom section of the storage tank is contaminated from sludge or rainwater it is necessary that when withdrawing a product from storage tanks the quality of the product is maintained. Floating Suction Pipe delivers cleaner product by absorbing the fluid closest to the surface. This application is highly used in air craft, motor fuelling, heating oils and petrochemicals.
ERGIL Storagetech™ provides unique and economical solutions including single and double joint suction pipes for each kind of applications. These Floating Suction Pipes can be fitted in conventional fixed roof storage tanks, external floating roof tanks and internal floating roof tanks.
• Increases efficiency and decreases maintenance of filter separators
• Permanently lubricated dual race swivel joints
• Triple-sealed swivel joints specially designed for submerged service
• Designed for each specific tank
• Available in different metals and arrangements
• Compatible with all stored products
• Can be fitted on tanks with minimum modifications required
• High expected service life
• Easy installation, full installation manuals and project support available
• Successfully used globally by many major oil and tank storage companies